Thursday, February 7, 2013

Remicade day

Thursday, 2/7/13

Last night I made whole wheat pasta for my husband, with home made tomato sauce. For myself it was spaghetti squash (and I have to say, real spaghetti is about the only thing I miss, but after a while you just get used to eating alternates) along with chicken meatballs, chicken nitrate free sausage and hardboiled egg (I know I know, what? But it's an italian thing that my family has included in our sauce for generations).

And now, for breakfast. A big bowl of mixed fresh fruit, sprinkled with cinnamon, and 1 left over chicken meatball, sausage and egg from last night.

Boy, am I full!

Later today I have my scheduled Remicade treatment; can't wait to tell Dr. A that this diet WORKS! and that I am feeling MUCH better. Kinda smug about telling him that now I really don't have to consider alternate meds. So long as this diet continues to work for me, I will march on.


No comments:

Post a Comment